Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Revised Color Comps

This is the moment when Don had his last argument with Grandpa Jack. Don stormed out the house while his Grandpa grieved that he failed to convince his Grandson. I haven't put Don and Jack in yet but Don will be in the shadow where he Cargo truck is going to be and Jack would be on the stair to the right. Don will be placed in shadows and Jack would be in the light. I looked back and really like the mood for the first one but I've done a lot more to test out colors. I want it to feel gloomy, dusk, later in the evening kind of feel where it is starting to rain. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I really like 1, 2, 3, and 9. You can kindof get a sense of the season fro these ones. 2 and 3 feel like dusk, and 1 and 9 are more afternoon... so I guess it depends on what you want, heh . :)
    I'm, kindof stuck between these 4 and it's hard choose. They're really nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 1,2, and 4. I think they look the most like it's about to rain.

    ReplyDelete