Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Final Chars

 Hi guys. Sorry I've been gone for a week. I was pretty sick and had to go to the hospital. Still kinda sick, so sorry for any typos here on in the callouts lol

Here are the finalized chars based on the ones we liked from the thumbnails. If you guys want something changed let me know. I'm kinda behind because I got sick so I wanna get started on their renders w/ bgs asap hehe...>.<

I also did some callouts so those of you who want to put them in moment pieces have more clarity on what they are wearing until I finish the turn arounds. Also just in case the teachers think the fashion isn't 80's enough >.> lol



Oh, and I based the logo on Jack's shirt on a jazz festival in Pennsylvania that was established in the 80's:
http://friendsofjazz.org/cpfj_musicians_1980_1988/

3 comments:

  1. Sweeeeeetttt. Don and Jack look like rockstars like they are in Rainboy band but I guess that's the clothing style back in the day. It's great! I like Don's face, he looks like an emo kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I really like these! Grandpa jack looks just as cool as Don, but in a more jazzy way! I also like the Molly Ringwald-ness of Shannon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Joelle!! One note would be to take a look at Shannon's chest anatomy before the render, it doesn't look quite right.

    I'll be doing a moment piece based off of Lucy's shot, so I was wondering if you have any thoughts on Jail attire. In those Jacksonville prison photos, the inmates are wearing plain clothes - but maybe we want to consider various uniforms?

    ReplyDelete